Wednesday, March 25, 2009

EyeMove PC


Over the years those concepts which we use to see in sci-fi movies are being shaped for usage in normal lives. Just look at the EyeMove PC which in every sense is a mobile computing solution which makes even notebooks passé. The Eye Move PC not only looks ultra chic but also has an integrated projection lens controlled by a multi-function wireless controller. Thus all your tasks or multimedia content can be viewed on any wall or surface and you can access the PC via the wireless controller. That doesn’t mean that you go and throw out your mouse and keyboard in the dumpster since there’s no word on when it may actually be produced for the consumer markets.

This next device is so cool, that I couldn't tell what it was when I first saw it. I realize that some of you don't understand my mindset, but sometimes the things that you can't tell what they are by looking at them are the most interesting.

This is the case with the Eyemove PC, which could easily change the way we do PCs. The Eyemove is actually two units wirelessly synced together. The first is an oval shaped projector that can be mounted vertically on a wall or horizontally on a stand. The controller is a circular touchscreen that has a keyboard, mouse, and joystick all-in-one. Combined together, you have a display that is projected anywhere with a very unique interface.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this information.....Keep posting such informative post....

Adriana

Trudy Thomas (aka TheMatrix777) said...

You have a very neat blog filled with USEFUL information! Some of the "technical" type blogs just go way over my head and I can't understand them.

You write to me! I understand what you say! I can even follow your instructions!

Keep on writing and I'll keep reading!

thematrix777

Mikes Sumondong said...

such a great technology. I'm amazed at how fast our technology is really growing. nice post!